Descripción del puesto de trabajo
WHY WORK HERE:
We Create Opportunity
ERC is a growing end-to-end solutions provider in the accounts receivable management industry servicing clients nationwide with 4,000 employees across 7 locations and 3 divisions. Because of our relentless dedication to deliver nothing less than exceptional, our company continues to grow. Join us and you will too. We’ll provide you with the tools, training and a team who will guide you and help you grow. And along the way you’ll work with smart, fun people while receiving a great benefits package and earn some serious perks.
WHO WE’RE LOOKING FOR:
We Don’t Breed the Weak
Let’s keep it real. We haven’t gotten this far by simply checking the boxes and delivering the bare minimum. We are a team of real go-getters – the kind of people who seek out challenges, attack the day and outperform themselves. Bottom line, you have the opportunity to elevate your career by giving 100% every day to reach your full potential and prove to ERC you want to be more than average.
- Graduate of business administration/psychology or similar education (preferred).
- 1 + year experience in a fast-paced administrative role.
- Reside in the San Isidro area.
- Demonstrated experience recruiting in a call center or other high-volume recruitment setting.
- Great interpersonal skills and positive attitude.
- Strong multi-tasking skills, with the ability to quickly shift focus as required by needs of the business.
- Demonstrated ability to work effectively in teams; share responsibility for results, provide and accept feedback.
- Strong oral and written communication skills (English and Spanish) with the ability to interact within all levels of the organization.
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office products (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, etc.).
- Ability to successfully plan, organize and manage projects.
- Detail-oriented with excellent proofreading and editing skills.
- Demonstrated ability to work effectively in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to prioritize work and be organized.
- Ability to work Mon-Fri from 9:00AM-6:00PM and Sat when needed.
WHY THIS POSITION:
We Don’t Believe In Limits
We thrive on challenges, embrace the unknown and lead with an innovative spirit. And we embrace our diverse team – because our ideas come from all angles, perspectives and corners of the world.
As an entry-level position, the Recruiter is tasked with sourcing, pipelining and presenting best in class talent to fulfill the agent hiring needs of our clients in all ERC sites. This includes participating in local hiring activities when needed.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to the following:
- Responsible for meeting domestic hiring targets to ensure company growth goals are achieved.
- Manage applicant flow from external postings within our applicant tracking platform.
- Disposition all candidates personally contacted in recruiting cycle (phone screen, Testing, FTF interview or higher manager interview.
- Review applicants via application and/or video, conduct phone interviews as required prior to presenting the candidate to the hiring manager.
- Develop and maintain a solid pipeline of potential applicants/candidates through iCims and referrals.
- Fully manage the requisitions of personnel assigned and ensure that the delivery of personnel requested by operations is met or exceeded when required.
- Develop and manage strong consultative relationships with hiring managers and candidates.
- Prepare the corresponding weekly and monthly reports.
- Conduct weekly feedback calls/meetings with hiring managers to ensure we are providing quality candidates for their needs.
- Attend a monthly calibration of the different programs within the company in collaboration with the quality department.
- Participate in departmental team meetings to be up to date in changes and processes.
RESUME SUBMISSION REQUIRED FOR CONSIDERATION
ERC is an Equal Opportunity Employer.